Many thanks for considering St. Peter’s Ark, as your child’s educational setting. We are a fully inclusive school which encourages learning by providing a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment rooted in the Christian Values of Friendship, Truthfulness, Courage and Responsibility. These values are central to the ethos of the school community and its teaching.
We aim to provide a safe and secure environment where children are nurtured, feel safe and make excellent academic progress. Our priority is to provide an education that raises aspirations and improves children’s life chances.
School Day – The Ark
|Morning Ark||8:30am – 11:30am|
|Afternoon Ark||12:15pm – 3:15pm|
We are able to offer some 2 year olds a free childcare place for up to 15 hours a week.
We also offer a limited number of paid places.
An Expression of Interest Form and further information about attending St. Peter’s Ark can be found on this page.
Free Childcare for 2 year olds
Is your child eligible for 15 free hours a week?
The Family Information Service have information and advice about free nursery education places for 2 year olds. Your child may be eligible for a free 2 year old childcare place from the term after their 2nd birthday until the start of the term after their 3rd birthday.
The Family Information Service process all free place applications which can be done by following this link to their PIN website 2YO FNE Online Applications or you can freephone 01642 444532 to discuss eligibility criteria.
- 2 year old offer information for parents
- Apply for the 2 year old offer
- Visit the PIN website for a free, impartial childcare search.
To apply for a place at St. Peter’s please:
- Fill in a form available from St Peter’s School, this can be sent via e-mail or in paper form please contact the school on 01287 676210 if you would like to receive the form electronically.
- Call the FIS on free-phone 0800 073 8800 and they will complete the application over the telephone with you and check if you are eligible and carry out the childcare search.
- Complete an on-line application form available on the Free Childcare for 2 year Olds information pages at: www.redcar-cleveland.gov.uk/childcare
If you are eligible, please contact the school. You will also receive a confirmation letter from the Family Information Service that you must bring to school. This must be done before your child starts.
Please call into St Peter’s Ark to look at the facilities available and meet the staff who will be willing to guide you through the process of applying for a place for your child, if you feel they are eligible.
Paid places for 2 year olds
We are able to offer a limited number of paid places which can be applied for directly with school.
Applying for a place at St. Peter’s Ark
Please apply for a place using the link below, alternatively please download a copy of our expressions of interest form and return to school.